Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Activance hair stimulant review-

I was recently sent this product to trial, and it came at a very good time, I have been scalp bleaching my hair for about 6 months and the side effects were really staring to show I have been experiencing a lot of hair breakage and my hair looked and felt like straw. I was getting worried that I wouldn’t be able to keep the blonde up as the damage to my hair was getting dire.
I received Activance about a month ago and have been using after I wash my hair daily since.

The product comes in a spray bottle and is the only product on the market that contains rhodanide a nutrient found in egg yolks, and it works by boosting the rhodanide levels in your hair which improves moisture and strengthens hair and boost hair growth.
I have been amazed by this product. I saw a huge difference in my hair, the first week of using it my hair had a shine again, and the dry cracked ends looked and felt much finer and less dry.
I have been using activance for a month now and my hair looks and feels healthier than it did before I started bleaching it. I have no concerns that I wont be able to keep up my blonde hair now and even my husband commented on how soft my hair feels.
The only thing I don’t love about this product is the smell, It is almost a male fragrance, as this product is design for both men and women, I understand that men would be reluctant to use it if it smelt to feminine but I think it could be slightly less masculine with out offending the males senses.
But I will live with the sent for the results I have found from using this amazing product.
It has just been released in Australia after receiving rave reviews through out Europe visit www.Activance.com.au for stockists   rrp of $55.00
I will defiantly be purchasing this product once this bottle runs out the results speak for themselves



No comments:

Post a Comment